- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Volume 2
- Write a Review
- #K59043 000000000 K59043000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Davis Volume 2 is the title of a Miles Davis album released by Blue Note Records. The reco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Davis Volume 2 is the title of a Miles Davis album released by Blue Note Records. The recording was made at a point in Davis' life when he was struggling with heroin addiction, and in his autobiography Davis remembers that he, Jimmy Heath, and Art Blakey were all very high in the studio. Davis also states that the song title "C.T.A." was named after Heath's girlfriend Connie Theresa Ann. The twelve inch LP was originally released in 1956 (following Miles Davis Volume 1 after Davis won the Down Beat readers poll as best trumpeter. A Blue Note essential, this excellent vinyl repressing is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign. Key to the initiative is high quality audio at affordable prices.;Track List:1. Take Off [Remastered];2. Weirdo [Remastered];3. Would'n You [Remastered];4. I Waited for You [Remastered];5. Ray's Idea [Alternate Take];6. Donna [Remastered];7. Well You Needn't [Remastered];8. The Leap [Remastered];9. Lazy Susan [Remastered];10. Tempus Fugit [Alternate Take];11. It Never Entered My Mind [Remastered]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.