- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Workin With The Miles Davis Quintet
- Write a Review
- #K62504 000000000 K62504000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Rumble Records present a reissue of The Miles Davis Quintet's Workin', originally released in 1959. The Miles Davis Qui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Rumble Records present a reissue of The Miles Davis Quintet's Workin', originally released in 1959. The Miles Davis Quintet, in 1956, were maybe the best and most accomplished young group in jazz. And the quartet of albums that they recorded in two days that year, Cookin' (released in 1957), Steamin' (1961), Relaxin' (1958), and this title, Workin' are some of the most famous and timeless jazz recordings in history. They recorded this heavily over the course of two days to satisfy contractual obligations, but you wouldn't know it by hearing the recordings. Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Red Garland, Paul Chambers, and Philly Joe Jones are a seamless and incredibly cohesive group, playing off each other perfectly, and it's somewhat shocking to know that they only existed in this particular incarnation for less than three years. One of the most essential titles in jazz history reissued here on Rumble Records.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.