- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis & John Coltrane - The Final Tour: Copenhagen, March 24, 1960
- Write a Review
- #L27190 000000000 L27190000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Showcasing the musical chemistry shared by Miles and Trane and let's fans...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Showcasing the musical chemistry shared by Miles and Trane and let's fans experience the magic of both artists at the peak of their collective powers. Miles and Trane each implemented their own jazz revolutions at the time of these concerts and the electrifying sonic frisson produced by the sometimes competing/sometimes intertwining music visions of these artists perplexed contemporary jazz fans. As quoted by music historian Ashley Kahn, "it's not that the band members were so much apart, but rather that each were more themselves within the same unit - that divergence could co-exist and make music together". Focuses on the final chapter in the landmark collaboration between Davis and Coltrane - their last live performances together.;Track List:1. Introduction (Live from Tivoli Konsertsal Copenhagen) - 1:00;2. So What (Live from Tivoli Konsertsal Copenhagen) - 14:36;3. On Green Dolphin Street (Part 1) (Live from Tivoli Konsertsal Copenhagen) - 7:19;4. On Green Dolphin Street (Part 2) (Live from Tivoli Konsertsal Copenhagen) - 7:29;5. All Blues (Live from Tivoli Konsertsal Copenhagen) - 15:31;6. The Theme (Incomplete) (Live from Tivoli Konsertsal Copenhagen) - 0:31;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.