- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Million Dead - Harmony No Harmony
- Write a Review
- #K72689 000000000 K72689000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing reissue in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Million Dead's second album Harmony No Harm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing reissue in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Million Dead's second album Harmony No Harmony. Million Dead were: Frank Turner - Vocals Ben Dawson - Drums Tom Fowler - Guitar Julia Ruzicka - Bass. The band was founded in 2000 by Cameron Dean and Ruzicka after both came to London from Australia. They were joined by Ben Dawson, who had worked with Dean in a record shop in the city. The band's lineup was completed with the addition of vocalist Frank Turner, an old band mate of Dawson's The name was chosen from a lyric in the song "The Apollo Program Was a Hoax", by Swedish hardcore punk band Refused. The first Million Dead demo was recorded in September 2001. In September 2005, it was announced via the band's official website that Million Dead were to call it a day at the conclusion of their September tour, as "irreconcilable differences within the band mean that it would be impossible to continue". The band played their final concert at Southampton's Joiners venue on 23 September 2005.;Track List:1. Bread Circuses;2. Hollaway Prison Blues;3. After the Rush Hour - Million Dead;4. Plan B - Million Dead;5. Carthago Est Delenda;6. To Whom It May Concern;7. Living the Dream;8. Margot Kidder;9. Murder and Create;10. Achilles Lung;11. Bovine Spungiform Economics;12. Father My Father;13. Engine Driver;14. Harmony No Harmony;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.