- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ministry - Animositisomina
- Write a Review
- #K65391 000000000 K65391000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:"Animositisomina" is the eighth studio album by industrial metal band Ministry, originally released in 2003. It is nota...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:"Animositisomina" is the eighth studio album by industrial metal band Ministry, originally released in 2003. It is notable for being the last album with Paul Barker, as well as being the last by Ministry to play in their traditional industrial metal style before switching to a more thrash-oriented style with their next album, Houses of the Molé. This was hailed as an excellent return to form, It's much more industrial and clubby than Psalm 69 and Houses of the Mole, but still packs quite a punch. It has awesome atmosphere throughout and features more variety than most of their efforts. • FANTASTIC 140 GRAM TRANSPARENT RED VINYL LIMITED EDITION;Track List:1. Animosity;2. Unsung;3. Piss;4. Lockbox;5. Broken;6. The Light Pours Out of Me;7. Shove;8. Impossible;9. Stolen;10. Leper
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.