- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Minor Alps - Get There
- Write a Review
- #K89083 000000000 K89083000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from this Indie act featuring Alt-Rock veterans Juliana Hatfield and Matthew Caws. Over...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from this Indie act featuring Alt-Rock veterans Juliana Hatfield and Matthew Caws. Over the last two decades, both Hatfield and Caws have carved out long-lasting and strikingly independent careers within a dependably fickle music business, Caws with his now 20-year-old New York City group Nada Surf, and Hatfield with the Boston-reared Blake Babies, the Juliana Hatfield Three, Some Girls, as well as a number of releases under her own name.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.