- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Minor Threat - First 2 7"s
- Write a Review
- #K54970 000000000 K54970000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Minor Threat was a compilation album by the American hardcore punk band Minor Threat. It was released in March 1984 thr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Minor Threat was a compilation album by the American hardcore punk band Minor Threat. It was released in March 1984 through Dischord Records. The compilation consisted of the group's first two extended plays, Minor Threat (originally released June 1981) and In My Eyes (originally released December 1981). The 1984 Minor Threat LP featured the same cover as the 1981 Minor Theat EP, depicting vocalist Ian MacKaye's younger brother Alec (Untouchables, The Faith). The image has been imitated by punk bands such as Rancid on their album... And Out Come the Wolves and in the Major Threat ad campaign by Nike.;Track List:1. Filler;2. I Don't Wanna Hear It;3. Seeing Red;4. Straight Edge;5. Small Man Big Mouth;6. Screaming at a Wall;7. Bottled Violence;8. Minor Threat;9. Stand Up;10. In My Eyes;11. Out of Step (With the World);12. Guilty of Being White;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY, MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.