- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Minus the Bear - Highly Refined Pirates
- Write a Review
- #K67613 000000000 K67613000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/04/2011;Notes:To celebrate Minus the Bear's 10th anniversary, Suicide Squeeze will issue the band's earliest recordings on vinyl. "Hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/04/2011;Notes:To celebrate Minus the Bear's 10th anniversary, Suicide Squeeze will issue the band's earliest recordings on vinyl. "Highly Refined Pirates," is Minus the Bear's first proper album. Originally released in 2002, this edition is being remastered from the original tapes, for vinyl, by the legendary Bernie Grundman, the Hollywood-based legend behind many of the industry's landmark recordings. The initial pressing will be limited to 2000 copies: 1000 black (180gram), and 1000 'translucent' blue vinyl each copy comes with a download coupon. A real chance to hear where this sound started...;Track List:1. Thanks for the Killer Game of Crisco Twister;2. Monkey!!!Knife!!!Fight!!!;3. Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse;4. Hey Wanna Throw Up?;5. Get Me Naked 2: The Electric Boogaloo;6. We Are Not a Football Team;7. You Kill Bugs Good Man;8. Spritz!!!Spritz!!!;9. Women We Haven't Met Yet;10. Damn Bugs Whacked Him Johnny;11. I Lost All My Money at the Cock Fights;12. Andy Wolff;13. Let's Play Guitar in a Five Guitar Band;14. Booyah Achieved;Special Attributes:REMASTERED, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.