- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Minus the Bear - Lost Loves
- Write a Review
- #K69058 000000000 K69058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Alt-Rock band. The follow up to INFINITY OVERHEAD, which reached #31 on the Bill...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Alt-Rock band. The follow up to INFINITY OVERHEAD, which reached #31 on the Billboard 200 as Minus the Bear's highest charting album to date, LOST LOVES lives up to it's title quite literally as a collection of hard to let go songs pulled from the band's past seven odd years of writing, recording and releasing records. 'Inevitably some of your favorite songs are going to be cut in the necessity of creating the right sequence for that particular time says bassist Cory Murchy. 'Regardless of the reason they weren't included, it wasn't for lack of love and appreciation of the songs themselves.' That each song was out of place on more conceptual releases is a harbinger of what to expect from LOST LOVES as a collection of compositions that channel the essential essence of Minus the Bear's songwriting.;Track List:1. Electric Rainbow;2. Surf N Turf;3. Broken China;4. Walk on Air;5. Patiently Waiting;6. Cat Calls Ill Means;7. Invented Memory;8. South Side Life;9. Your Private Sky;10. The Lucky Ones
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.