- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miracle Drug - How Much Is Enough
- Write a Review
- L43682 000000000 L43682000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Right here. Right now. Miracle Drug prefers to live in the present, existing in the moment, channeling the experiences ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Right here. Right now. Miracle Drug prefers to live in the present, existing in the moment, channeling the experiences of the past through the energy and excitement of_x000D_ the future. It should come as no surprise that there is a subtle familiarity in the band's sound, as the lineup is comprised of current and former members of notable hardcore_x000D_ acts MOUTHPIECE, SUPERTOUCH, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, and C.R. After a well-received release of the band's 2015 demo on New York record label Trip Machine Laboratories, Miracle Drug returned to the studio in the Fall of 2016 to capture it's follow-up. Recorded by Will Allard (XERXES, WHIPS/CHAINS) at his studio Dot Complex in Louisville, How Much Is Enough is a six-song blast of raw, aggressive, yet melodic-tinged hardcore that should satisfy both fans of the early Revelation Records catalog and late '80s D.C. hardcore. With a sound that spans different generations of hardcore, Miracle Drug puts their own spin on a sound crafted in the '80s by bands like SWIZ and DAG NASTY, mixing it with a more chaotic and noisy brand of hardcore played by such '90s hardcore bands as SPARKMARKER, 108, REFUSED, AND THREADBARE. How Much Is Enough is_x000D_ Miracle Drug at their best, focused, energetic, and most of all a breath of fresh air in a sometimes-stagnant scene.;Track List:1. War Within;2. Jury's Out;3. Liars;4. Scapegoat;5. Grudge;6. Columbus;Special Attributes:BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.