- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miriam - Down Today
- Write a Review
- #K78033 000000000 K78033000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by Miriam Linna (who runs the great indie label Norton Records) produced, instrumentali...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by Miriam Linna (who runs the great indie label Norton Records) produced, instrumentalified, and sashayed to perfection by Sam Elwitt. This time, the pair tackle a heavy hitting stash of previously untackle-able favorite obscuros and add two killer Elwitt comps that are sure to stun! Get ready for another roll - gorgeously produced by Mr. Elwitt and fabulously infested by super strings by Gregor Kitzis. Miriam has run the Brooklyn-based Norton Records since 1986 with her husband—the producer and singer-songwriter Billy Miller. Her skill as a drummer earned her a "May I recommend?" nod from Bob Dylan on his XM Theme Time Radio Hour program in January 2007. Born in Sudbury, Ontario, Linna is part of the collective of musicians that emerged from the Cleveland, Ohio punk rock scene, including the Dead Boys and Pere Ubu. When the re-formed Rocket from the Tombs performed in Hoboken, New Jersey in 2003, singer David Thomas dedicated the band's signature song "Amphetamine" to her.;Track List:1. The Hand Don't Fit the Glove;2. I Keep Falling in Love;3. Take Me for a Little While;4. Cheryl's Going Home;5. Get Away;6. Don't Talk to Strangers;7. Down Today;8. Love to Love;9. Afterglow;10. One More Rainy Day;11. Don't Be Taken in;12. Our Love Can Still Be Saved;13. Which End Is Up;14. You've Got a Habit of Leavin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.