- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mirrors For Psychic Warfare - Mirrors for Psychic Warfare
- Write a Review
- #K79287 000000000 K79287000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Scott Kelly (Neurosis) and producer/engineer/sonic warlord Sanford Park...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Scott Kelly (Neurosis) and producer/engineer/sonic warlord Sanford Parker are restless. This inquietude has culminated in another collaboration (the two work together in Corrections House, a project that also features the talents of Mike IX Williams of EYEHATEGOD, and Bruce Lamont of Yakuza.) While Corrections House seem hell-bent on impersonal bludgeon and unfettered terror, Mirrors for Psychic Warfare are far more restrained. The band's haunting self-titled 2016 debut is the sonic manifestation of insomnia, complete with the tossing, the turning, and the perennial dread that comes with facing another shabby daylight. The five songs lurch and pulsate across a desolate landscape with an almost curious obsessive quality. While Mirrors for Psychic Warfare may remind some of the best work on the classic Cold Meat Industry label, there is enough familiar Kelly/Parker-isms scattered throughout to keep the album stimulating. It is a work with more in common with a fever or a fitful wraith than a record.;Track List:1. Oracles Hex;2. A Thorn to See;3. CNN WTZ;4. I'll Try You All;5. 43
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.