- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K85444 000000000 K85444000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:• In it's latest project, the Chorus sine nomine, one of_x000D_ Austria's leading choirs, under it's founder and direct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:• In it's latest project, the Chorus sine nomine, one of_x000D_ Austria's leading choirs, under it's founder and director_x000D_ Johannes Hiemetsberger has turned to a very special work:_x000D_ the Miserere by Gregorio Allegri in an arrangement for_x000D_ saxophone and three choirs a cappella by Vladimir Ivanoff._x000D_ • The setting of the 51st Psalm from the 1630s, which is_x000D_ uniquely captivating due to it's simplicity, was a fixed_x000D_ component of the liturgy of Easter week in the Sixtine_x000D_ Chapel in Rome for over 250 years and soon achieved cult_x000D_ status because of the high penalties on it's 'pirate copy'._x000D_ • Here, the three-choir ensemble is in a subtle equilibrium_x000D_ with the young saxophonist Michael Krenn and meets any_x000D_ trace of sentimental mush with the respect due._x000D_ • Recorded in the splendid Viennese acoustic of the Otto_x000D_ Wagner designed Church am Steinhof, built in the first_x000D_ decade of the 20th c. on the grounds of the then Lower_x000D_ Austrian State Asylum.;Track List:1. 01. Miserere Mei;2. 02. Et Secundum;3. 03. Amplius;4. 04. Tibi Soli;5. 05. Ecce Enim;6. 06. Asperges Me;7. 07. Averte Faciem;8. 08. Cor Mundum;9. 09. Danza;10. 10. Quoniam Si Voluisses;11. 11. Tunc Acceptabis;12. 12. Sofferenza;13. 13. Tunc Imponent
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.