- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Misfits - Earth A.D.
- Write a Review
- K56972 000000000 K56972000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/17/1990;Notes:Earth A.D./Wolfs Blood is the last album released by American horror punk band Misfits to feature founding member and l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/17/1990;Notes:Earth A.D./Wolfs Blood is the last album released by American horror punk band Misfits to feature founding member and lead vocalist, Glenn Danzig. Danzig released it on his Plan 9 label in December 1983, two months after he played his last concert with the band. It was noticeably harder and faster than their previous releases, showing more of a hardcore punk sound. Since it's release it has often been referred to as simply "Earth A.D." amongst fans. Originally released as a 9 song LP, it was later issued with the three tracks of the Die, Die My Darling EP incorporated into the track listing: "Die, Die My Darling", "Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?" and "We Bite". Glenn Danzig has said that the tracks "Bloodfeast" and "Death Comes Ripping" were originally intended for Samhain's first release, but were added to what would be the Misfits' final record in a last-ditch effort to save the band. Metallica covered "Die, Die My Darling" for their 1998 cover album Garage Inc, as well as "Green Hell", which was originally covered by Metallica for their 1987 album, Garage Days Re-Revisited, as part of a medley with "Last Caress". British extreme metal band Cradle of Filth covered "Death Comes Ripping" for their 1999 release From the Cradle to Enslave.;Track List:1. Earth A.D. 2:09;2. Queen Wasp 1:32;3. Devilock 1:26;4. Death Comes Ripping 1:53;5. Green Hell 1:53;6. Wolfs Blood 1:13;7. Demonomania 0:45;8. Bloodfeast 2:29;9. Hellhound 1:16
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.