- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mishka Shubaly - How To Make A Bad Situation Worse
- Write a Review
- #K82753 000000000 K82753000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of this album from the singer, songwriter and author. Mish...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of this album from the singer, songwriter and author. Mishka Shubaly says "Has it been ten years? I had no idea I'd be alive in 2017, which is to say I planned on being long dead by now. When this record came out in 2007, it was met with... is there something quieter than silence? Still, a friend got it to Doug Stanhope and he got it to enough of you that it merited a proper re-release with bonus tracks and old pictures from when I was still a corny pin-up for Alcoholics Unanimous. It's funny, when I was laboring to make this record and everything was going to shit, I convinced myself that this record was going to change my life. Then it came out and nothing happened. But ten years later, I have to say that it did change my life, and I'm grateful. Thanks for listening.";Track List:1. The Only One Drinking Tonight;2. Don't Cut Yr Hair;3. Ghost of the Girl;4. Took You in My Arms;5. When I Was Young;6. Kick Off Yr Halo;7. Fourth of July;8. Kansas City Misery;9. Gideon's Bible;10. Home;11. The Body;12. I'm Okay;13. Don't Cut Yr Hair (Featuring Chad Shank and Jobi Deathpool)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.