- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miss May I - Apologies Are for the Weak + Monument
- Write a Review
- #K78420 000000000 K78420000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Miss May I is an American melodic metalcore band from Troy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Miss May I is an American melodic metalcore band from Troy, Ohio. Formed in 2007, they signed to Rise Records in 2008 and released their debut album, Apologies Are for the Weak through the label while the members were still attending high school. The album reached #76 on the Billboard 200, #29 on Billboard's Top Heatseekers, and #66 on Top Independent Albums. Miss May I released their second studio album, Monument, on August 16, 2010. This album debuted at #76 on the Billboard 200 chart. The band has retained the same lineup since it's formation, with the only exception being bassist Ryan Neff, who left the band in 2007 and rejoined in 2009.;Track List:1. A Dance with Aera Cura;2. Architect;3. Not Our Tomorrow;4. Arms of the Messiah;5. Apologies Are for the Weak;6. Harlots Breath;7. Tides;8. Blessing with a Curse;9. Porcelain Wings;10. Forgive and Forget;11. Our Kings;12. Masses of a Dying Breed;13. Answers;14. Relentless Chaos;15. Creations;16. Gears;17. Colossal;18. We Have Fallen;19. In Recognition;20. Monument;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.