- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miss May I - Shadows Inside
- Write a Review
- #K62852 000000000 K62852000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Ohio metalcore vets Miss May I's sixth album Shadows Inside doubles as a monster rif...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Ohio metalcore vets Miss May I's sixth album Shadows Inside doubles as a monster riff-fest and forcefully vocal driven statement shaped by changes both within and without. Make no mistake, this isn't an about-face album full of contrived sentiment or glossy emptiness. It's a record where the band challenged each other to work from outside of their comfort zone, to really hone in on what makes Miss May I vital, and deliver something fully authentic and raw. The album was co-produced by Drew Fulk and Nick Sampson while Andrew Wade handled the mixing. Vocalist Levi Benton says "Shadows Inside is the most honest record we have ever created and a big part of that was just having the freedom and time to put everything we had into it.";Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.