- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mission - Carved In Sand
- Write a Review
- #K65234 000000000 K65234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Mission is an English gothic rock band from the UK ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Mission is an English gothic rock band from the UK formed in 1986. Initially known as The Sisterhood, the band was started by front man Wayne Hussey and bassist Craig Adams (both from The Sisters of Mercy). Aside from Hussey, the line-up has changed several times during the years and the band has been on hiatus twice. Having sold over four million albums, the band reformed to celebrate 25 years of The Mission. Hussey, Hinkler and Adams reunited in 2011 to kick start a new chapter of the band and continue to tour the world and release new material. Carved in Sand is the third regular studio album by The Mission, originally released in 1990. It reached #7 in the UK Albums Chart, making it the second of two Top Ten albums and overall bestselling album in the band's career. Four singles were released from the album: 'Butterfly on a Wheel', 'Deliverance', 'Into the Blue', and 'Hands Across the Ocean'/'Amelia'. The album saw the return of Tim Palmer as producer.;Track List:1. Amelia;2. Into the Blue;3. Butterfly on a Wheel;4. Sea of Love;5. Deliverance;6. Grapes of Wrath;7. Belief;8. Paradise (Will Shine Like the Moon);9. Hungry As the Hunter;10. Lovely
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.