- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mississippi Fred McDowell - I Do Not Play No Rock 'N' Roll
- Write a Review
- #K69473 000000000 K69473000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:This 1969 release by the legendary Mississippi Fred McDowell was his first to feature him playing the electric guitar. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:This 1969 release by the legendary Mississippi Fred McDowell was his first to feature him playing the electric guitar. Although it was somewhat controversial at the time it is now considered a classic. Fred sounds like he has always been plugged in, playing with fiery passion, including some great bottleneck guitar. Featuring all originals by Fred including, "You Got to Move" (covered by the Rolling Stones on Sticky Fingers) and "Kokomo Me Baby", except for a cover of Joe Williams "Baby Please Don't Go". This new reissue features the original 9 tracks that were on the 1969 release.;Track List:1. Baby Please Don't Go;2. Good Morning Little School Girl;3. Kokomo Me Baby;4. That's All Right Baby;5. Red Cross Store;6. Everybody's Down on Me;7. 61 Highway;8. Glory Hallelujah;9. Jesus Is on the Mainline;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.