- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mississippi John Hurt - Today
- Write a Review
- #K76256 000000000 K76256000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:More a melodic songster than a traditional bluesman, Hurt has a great deal in common with '60s folk musicians-many of w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:More a melodic songster than a traditional bluesman, Hurt has a great deal in common with '60s folk musicians-many of whom he inspired. Hurt's dexterous and beautiful finger-picking style provided aspiring folk performers with a template, as did his warm and gentle stage presence as can be heard on this vocal/guitar record from John. Tracks are: Payday, I'm Satisfied, Candy Man, Make Me a Pallet on the Floor, Talkin' Casey Jones, Corrina, Corrina Side, Coffee Blues, Louis Collins, Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight, If You Don't Want Me Baby, Spike Driver Blues, Beulah Land. 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Payday;2. I'm Satisfied;3. Candy Man;4. Make Me a Pallet on the Floor - Mississippi John Hurt;5. Talking Casey;6. Corrina Corrina;7. Coffee Blues;8. Louis Collins;9. Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight;10. If You Don't Want Me Baby;11. Spike Driver Blues;12. Beulah Land;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.