- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Missy Elliott - Supa Dupa Fly
- Write a Review
- #K54277 000000000 K54277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Supa Dupa Fly is the debut studio album by rapper Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott, released July ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Supa Dupa Fly is the debut studio album by rapper Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott, released July 15, 1997 on The Goldmind and Elektra Records. The album was recorded and produced solely by Timbaland in October 1996, and features the singles, "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)", "Sock It 2 Me", "Hit Em wit da Hee" and "Beep Me 911". Guest appearances on the album include Busta Rhymes, Ginuwine, Nicole, Keith Sweat, Magoo, Queen Latifah, Da Brat, 702, Lil' Kim, K-CI & JoJo and Aaliyah. The album debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 and topped the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. It sold 1.2 million copies in the United States, where it was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.;Track List:1. Busta's Intro Featuring - Busta Rhymes;2. Hit 'Em Wit Da Hee Featuring - Lil' Kim;3. Sock It 2 Me Featuring - Da Brat;4. The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly);5. Beep Me 911;6. They Don't Wanna F* Wit Me Featuring - Timbaland;7. Pass Da Blunt Featuring - Timbaland;8. Bite Our Style (Interlude);9. Friendly Skies Featuring - Ginuwine;10. Best Friends Featuring - Aaliyah;11. Don't Be Commin' (In My Face);12. Izzy Izzy Ahh;13. Why You Hurt Me;14. I'm Talkin';15. Gettaway Featuring - Nicole Wray Space (2);16. Busta's Outro Featuring - Busta Rhymes;17. Missy's Finale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.