- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitu - Cosmus
- Write a Review
- #K68269 000000000 K68269000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Mitú are the electronic music duo of Julian Salazar, ex-guitarist of Bogota's live-electronic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Mitú are the electronic music duo of Julian Salazar, ex-guitarist of Bogota's live-electronic band Bomba Estereo, and Franklin Tejedor, a master percussionist of Colombia's great rhythmic traditions. Together they make music that draws from a wide spectrum of electronic influences, anchored to the percussive, tribal beats of their native Colombia. In a break with the group's tendency to record albums in relatively short time frames, the album was recorded over a longer period, giving greater importance to the sound recording of ideas at the time of their conception and less importance to post-production. This time around, Mitú took the time to let the record mature in the studio and get the ideas to come together, making an album in which the sound is far removed from that of their previous records, almost totally electronic and minimizing the acoustic parts, conceived with the intention of being performed live in it's entirety. As such, the album has a frenetic quality that captures the raw excitement of the live shows the band are famed for.;Track List:1. Fin;2. Melgar;3. Campanas;4. Pyra;5. Fiebre;6. Nave;7. Suave;8. Sole;9. Coctel;10. Siempre;11. Lobos
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.