- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mixtapes - Ordinary Silence
- Write a Review
- #K91105 000000000 K91105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Indie band. It's been a busy year for Mixtapes. Almost a year ago they made a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Indie band. It's been a busy year for Mixtapes. Almost a year ago they made a splash with their debut full-length, Even on the Worst Nights, which quickly catapulted the band to the forefront of indie-punk as one of the most exciting bands to hit the scene in years. And now, only a short year later, the prolific band returns to crank up the volume for fans with a raw, heartfelt album that could prove to be their best yet. Since their last release, Mixtapes spent time honing their songwriting on tour, and for the first time ever the band came together as one, all contributing to the writing process. Working again with producer/engineer Eric Tuffendsam at Moonlight Studios in Fairfield, OH, Mixtapes emerged from the studio in early 2013 with fourteen cohesive songs that maintain the band's signature sound while showing growth and maturity for a dynamic sounding album.;Track List:1. Bad Parts;2. Ross (Dirty Water);3. Elevator Days;4. C.C.S;5. Like Glass;6. Gravel (Interlude);7. Happy and Poor;8. I Think I Broke It;9. You Look Like Springtime;10. Cheapness;11. Everything's Eventual;12. A List of Things I Can't Handle;13. Swirling;14. Be the Speak That You Change About
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.