- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moby - Black Lacquer
- Write a Review
- #K80814 000000000 K80814000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Moby is a true electronic music pioneer. He redefined rave on singles like 1990s "Go," then...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Moby is a true electronic music pioneer. He redefined rave on singles like 1990s "Go," then slowed down to explore it's aftermath on the multiplatinum Play LP. Decades later, the man is still firing off pointed, personal salvos and dance music curveballs from his LA studio-and, in a most fitting partnership, he's enlisted Fool's Gold to remix his iconic catalog on the diverse new Black Lacquer EP. Treasure Fingers, Madeaux, High Klassified, and FG co-founder Nick Catchdubs each put their own spin on Moby hits like "Natural Blues" and "Porcelain," bouncing from industrial experiments and futuristic techno workouts to late-night house and zooted club bass. Black Lacquer isn't the Moby you've heard before, but a surprising collection that keeps his trailblazing spirit alive. Sleeve by Wax Studios.;Track List:1. Go (Treasure Fingers Remix);2. Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? (Madeaux Remix);3. Natural Blues (High Klassified Remix);4. Porcelain (Nick Catchdubs Kaleidoscopic Mind Mix);Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.