- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moby - Innocents
- Write a Review
- #K75797 000000000 K75797000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the 11th studio album from the Electro superstar. The album proves an uncompromised, f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the 11th studio album from the Electro superstar. The album proves an uncompromised, fully realized work from one of the most iconoclastic, innovative, individual forces in electronic music - or popular music, period. Moby chose to work with an outside producer for the first time in his career: Mark Spike Stent, whose Grammy-studded résumé spans superstar Pop (Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé), Rock (U2, Bruce Springsteen, Muse, Yeah Yeah Yeahs) and the genre-defying vanguard (Björk, Massive Attack, Goldfrapp, M.I.A.). Working with outside vocalists and musicians isn't a new thing for Moby but on Innocents he taps Wayne Coyne (Flaming Lips), Cold Specks, Mark Lanegan, Damien Jurado and Skylar Grey to sing lead vocals.;Track List:1. Everything That Rises;2. A Case for Shame (Featuring Cold Specks);3. Almost Home (Featuring Damien Jurado);4. Going Wrong;5. The Perfect Life (Featuring Wayne Coyne);6. The Last Day (Featuring Skylar Grey);7. Don't Love Me (Featuring Inyang Bassey);8. A Long Time;9. Saints;10. Tell Me (Featuring Cold Specks);11. The Lonely Night (Featuring Mark Lanegan);12. The Dogs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.