- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moby - Play
- Write a Review
- #K56040 000000000 K56040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Play is the fifth studio album by Moby. Originally released on May 17, 1999, Pl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Play is the fifth studio album by Moby. Originally released on May 17, 1999, Play went on to become the biggest-selling album of its genre, with over 12 million copies sold worldwide. The album introduced Moby to a worldwide mainstream audience, not only through a large number of hit singles but also through unprecedented licensing of his music in films, television and commercial advertisements, making Play one of the most commercially licensed albums ever produced.;Track List:1. Honey;2. Find My Baby;3. Porcelain;4. Why Does My Heart Feel;5. So Bad?;6. South Side;7. Rushing;8. Bodyrock;9. Natural Blues;10. Machete;11. 7;12. Run on;13. Down Slow;14. If Things Were Perfect;15. Everloving;16. Inside;17. Guitar Flute String;18. The Sky Is Broken;19. My Weakness
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.