- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moderat - II
- Write a Review
- #K66478 000000000 K66478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the second album from this collaboration between. Electronic musicians Apparat and Mod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the second album from this collaboration between. Electronic musicians Apparat and Modeselektor. The secret of Modeselektor's and Apparat's collaboration lies in the fact that they never even tried to get close to one another. Modeselektor's thundering bass rumbles in the cellar, Apparat's sensitive and subtle melodies float high in the eaves. The fact that what one assumes to be incompatible actually communicates, is what makes Moderat so unique. Moderat is not just a studio project: they've toured all five continents. 8 tracks.;Track List:1. The Mark (Interlude);2. Bad Kingdom;3. Versions;4. Let in the Light;5. Gita;6. Clouded (Interlude);7. Damage Done;8. This Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.