- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moderat - III
- Write a Review
- #K66485 000000000 K66485000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Intent on creating something that contrasted their own individual projects, Moderat - the trio compr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Intent on creating something that contrasted their own individual projects, Moderat - the trio comprised of Gernot Bronsert, Sebastian Szary (aka Modeselektor) and Sascha Ring (aka Apparat) - complete the trilogy with III. III pairs an emotional pull with sensual imagery, creating dynamic sound and depth with sophisticated lyrics and themes as they direct their gaze inward. Apparat gives unfiltered insight into his personal take on the journey we call life - he is opening up, discussing his shadow, his fears and doubts. Modeselektor reach another level, develop an intoxicating energy with their distinct rhythmical textures. One of the best parts of Moderat is their use of electronics to achieve orchestral diversity. With III, they update the songwriting tradition with an intriguing palette, born of careful attention and skill, informed by their experiences with sounds of nearly 25 years of sub-and-club culture. These three were initially brought together by Berlin's now legendary rave scene and with this as their common foundation as individuals, III signifies Moderat's maturation in modern pop and mastery of the group.;Track List:1. Eating Hooks;2. Running;3. Finder;4. Ghostmother;5. Reminder;6. The Fool;7. Intruder;8. Animal Trails;9. Etherea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.