- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Modern Art - Underwater Kites
- Write a Review
- #K75455 000000000 K75455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing with poster insert. First time reissue of Modern Art's 1982 debut cassette album includes thr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing with poster insert. First time reissue of Modern Art's 1982 debut cassette album includes three previously unissued tracks from the album session. Welcome to the darkly enchanting minimal synth-pop and psych-tinged world of The Modern Art. As an introduction to the world of Coil and Current 93 collaborator Gary Ramon and his orbiting bandmates, you can't do better. Formed by Ramon in the early 1980's, Modern Art released two albums on vinyl, and a significant amount of impossible-to-find cassettes. This remastered reissue of Underwater Kites, their very first cassette album, originally released in 1982, also includes three previously unissued tracks from that session. On this album you will find examples of what was going on in England during the pinnacle of the post-punk scene-an inspired time that encouraged young musicians to develop music influenced by the likes of Joy Division, Cabaret Voltaire, Throbbing Gristle and Clock DVA.;Track List:1. Hello/Goodbye;2. TV Screen;3. Landscape from a Dream;4. Images in Sand;5. Death Wish;6. Protect Survive;7. Tropic of Cancer;8. Monochrome Dance;9. 46 Botanical Species;10. (Trying to Find) the Hidden World;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.