- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Modern Lovers - Modern Lovers
- Write a Review
- #K56466 000000000 K56466000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram white vinyl LP pressing. This is the eponymous debut studio album by the Modern Lovers, originally rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram white vinyl LP pressing. This is the eponymous debut studio album by the Modern Lovers, originally released in 1976. Six tracks ("Roadrunner", "Astral Plane", "Old World", "Pablo Picasso", "She Cracked" and "Someone I Care About") were produced by John Cale. The Modern Lovers were formed in 1970 by teenage singer, songwriter, guitarist Jonathan Richman, augmented with Jerry Harrison (keyboards), Ernie Brooks (bass) and David Robinson (drums), with Richman's friend and original band member John Felice joining them occasionally. The Modern Lovers influenced numerous aspiring punk rock musicians on both sides of the Atlantic, including the Sex Pistols, whose early cover of "Roadrunner" was placed on The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle. The album was included in Robert Dimery's 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. In 2003, the album was listed on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.;Track List:1. Roadrunner;2. Astral Plane;3. Old World;4. Pablo Picasso;5. She Cracked;6. Hospital;7. Someone I Care About;8. Girl Friend;9. Modern World;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WHITE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.