- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Modest Mouse - Fruit That Ate Itself
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K64926 000000000 K64926000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:The Fruit That Ate Itself is the third album recorded and released by Modest Mouse. Originally recorded earlier (someti...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:The Fruit That Ate Itself is the third album recorded and released by Modest Mouse. Originally recorded earlier (sometime between 1993 and 1995), it was shelved and not released until 1997. Themes of this album tend to be rather unclear, and are often considered to be a show of Modest Mouse's musical abilities rather than messages. The album gives off mixed sounds of the youth-bound Modest Mouse. The album was recorded by Calvin Johnson and released under Dub Narcotic Studios after being dropped and shelved back in 1994.;Track List:1. Sunspots 0:39;2. The Waydown 2:30;3. Fruit 0:52;4. Dirty Fingernails 3:20;5. Sunspots In The House Of The Late Scapegoat 2:42;6. The Fruit That Ate Itself 3:17;7. Way Down 0:43;8. Summer 3:12;9. Karma's Payment 3:28
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.