- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Modest Mouse - Sad Sappy Sucker
- Write a Review
- #K64937 000000000 K64937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Sad Sappy Sucker (Chokin' on a Mouthful of Lost Thoughts) is the name of a 2001 album release by alternative rock band ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Sad Sappy Sucker (Chokin' on a Mouthful of Lost Thoughts) is the name of a 2001 album release by alternative rock band Modest Mouse. Originally slated to be Modest Mouse's debut album, Sad Sappy Sucker was shelved for several years until it's eventual release in 2001, on the heels of the popularity of The Moon & Antarctica. Several songs were recorded at Olympia, Washington's Dub Narcotic Studios. The record was officially released by K Records on April 24, 2001, available in both Compact Disc and vinyl LP, and containing nine additional tracks added to the original track listing of 15 songs.;Track List:1. Birds Vs. Worms;2. Four Fingered Fisherman;3. Wagon Ride Return;4. Classy Plastic Lumber;5. From Point a to Point B;6. Path of Least Resistance;7. It Always Rains on a Picnic;8. Dukes Up;9. Think Long;10. Every Penny Fed Car;11. Mice Eat Cheese;12. Race Car Grin You Ain't No Landmark;13. Red Hand Case;14. Secret Agent X-9;15. Blue Cadet-3 Do You Connect?;16. Call to Dial a Song;17. 5-4-3-2-1... Lisp Off;18. Woodgrain;19. BMX Crash;20. Sucker Bet;21. Black Blood Old New Wagers;22. Swy;23. Australopithecus;24. Sin Gun Chaser
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.