- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monarch - Never Forever
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K71301 000000000 K71301000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. With their 2017 album Never Forever, France's premiere extreme doom metal band Monarch take t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. With their 2017 album Never Forever, France's premiere extreme doom metal band Monarch take their singular style of punishing ritualistic amplifier worship toward melancholic territory. More ghostly, atmospheric, and haunting than 2014's Sabbracadaver, this release also sees more form and shape with their songwriting while still harnessing that plodding, down-tuned, crushing low-end that is their signature backdrop to vocalist Emilie Bresson's enchanting and spellbinding vocals. With this album's melancholic tone, Bresson's vocals are increasingly ethereal and delicate, while still juxtaposing them with her otherworldly harsh shrieks. Since 2002, Monarch have been France's most recognized and active band in the scene, supported through countless tours all over the world (recently including multiple ones of Japan) and myriad releases on multiple respected labels, alongside such like-minded bands as Corrupted, Noothgrush, Burning Witch, and Khanate.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.