- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monarchy - Abnocto
- Write a Review
- #K69680 000000000 K69680000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the British-based/Australian-born synthesizer pop duo. Monarchy released their deb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the British-based/Australian-born synthesizer pop duo. Monarchy released their debut album in 2011. They remixed such acts as Ellie Goulding, Lady Gaga, Kelis, Kylie, OMD, Jamiroquai, Fyfe Dangerfield and more. Over the last five years they have played across the globe, at festivals such as Coachella, Melt, Lovebox, the Big Chill, Low Cost, Arenal Sound, and their own headline shows and club gigs in the US, Spain, Germany, UK, France, Russia. After seeing Monarchy's performance at Coachella in 2011, burlesque star Dita Von Teese got in touch with the band and the song 'Disintegration' featuring Dita was eventually born from the relationship. This marked the first time Dita had ever recorded vocals on a track. This song went on to become their first single from ABNOCTO and an internet sensation. ABNOCTO is an album that switches between moods and tempo's but always beautifully crafted and emotive.;Track List:1. Living Without You;2. Dancing in the Corner;3. The Dream (FT Eric Szmanda);4. It's All I Know;5. Falling in Love with a Memory;6. Almost Human;7. Disintegration (FT Dita Von Teese);8. Black Widow;9. The Beautiful Ones;10. Fractured World;11. The Wave;12. Like a Soldier
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.