- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MONEY - Suicide Songs
- Write a Review
- #K89234 000000000 K89234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. MONEY, is a four-piece band conceived in the city of Manchester, they became a vehicle of artistic e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. MONEY, is a four-piece band conceived in the city of Manchester, they became a vehicle of artistic expression and emotion led by Jamie Lee alongside his band mates Charlie Cocksedge, Billy Byron, and Scott Beaman. Together they began creating their own brand of melodic, ethereal rock music in 2010 and cloaked themselves in mystery and intrigue from the outset, performing under a host of different names, including Youth, Books, and Méké Menéte, before they settled on MONEY. They are signed to Bella Union.;Track List:1. I Am the Lord;2. I'm Not Here;3. You Look Like a Sad Painting on Both Sides of the Sky;4. Night Came;5. Suicide Song;6. Hopeless World;7. I'll Be the Night;8. All My Life;9. A Cocaine Christmas and An Alcoholic's New Year;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.