- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Money Chicha - Echo En Mexico
- Write a Review
- #K72538 000000000 K72538000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:LP version. Money Chicha is an Austin, Texas-based group featuring members of the Grammy-award winning Latin orchestra ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:LP version. Money Chicha is an Austin, Texas-based group featuring members of the Grammy-award winning Latin orchestra Grupo Fantasma and it's offshoot funk outfit Brownout. They perform a fuzzed-out, reverb-drenched and percussion-heavy style of music inspired by the sounds of Peru and Colombia in the '60s and '70s. This style of music, sometimes called "chicha" music, is known for it's infectious Latin beat, it's psychedelic, surf guitar pyrotechnics, and it's melodies influenced by the indigenous culture of the Andes mountains. The group's sound is derived from the exhilarating syncopations of congas, cowbell and timbales, the gritty tones of combo organs and vintage synthesizers, effects-laden guitar melodies, insistent basslines and a healthy dose of trippy effects. Money Chicha is a modern translation of this South American musical style interpreted by highly skilled veterans of America's most vibrant music town. In their capable hands, the "chicha" genre takes on a new and unique character, guaranteed to move one to both dance and listen, entranced by the undeniable rhythms and virtuosic displays of musicality.;Track List:1. Lamento en la Selva;2. Quieren Efectos;3. Echo en Mexico;4. Animalitos;5. Interlude;6. Cosa Verde;7. Cumbia Familiar;8. Chicha Negra;9. Yo No Soy Turku;10. 3 Balls;11. Interlude 2;12. Cumbia Del Tamborcito;13. La Cordillera
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.