- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mongo Orchestra Santamaria - Yeh-Yeh! / Get the Money
- Write a Review
- L28464 000000000 L28464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. Cuban percussionist Santamaria was one of the first to take the Latin sound to the d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. Cuban percussionist Santamaria was one of the first to take the Latin sound to the dance floor, when his take on Herbie Hancock's 'Watermelon Man' went to #10 in the Pop and R&B charts. Its follow-up, 'Yeh Yeh!' (featuring vocal interjections from La Lupe) went to #1 in the UK when Georgie Fame recorded it with the addition of lyrics written by Jon Hendricks. 'Get The Money' is a mod favorite proto-boogaloo.;Track List:1. Yeh-Yeh! - Mongo Santamaria Orchestra;2. Get the Money - Mongo Santamaria Orchestra
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.