- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mono - Requiem For Hell
- Write a Review
- #K67879 000000000 K67879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Mono / REQUIEM FOR HELL - VINYL LP - Requiem For Hell finds Mono returning to longtime friend and collaborator, Steve A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Mono / REQUIEM FOR HELL - VINYL LP - Requiem For Hell finds Mono returning to longtime friend and collaborator, Steve Albini. After Mono and Albini's band, Shellac, toured Japan together last year, they realized how much they missed the (often wordless) creative dialogue they shared during the making of many of their most memorable albums - beginning with Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky... (2004) and culminating with Hymn To Immortal Wind (2009). The rebirth of the Albini collaboration for Requiem For Hell also coincided with the birth of a close friend's first child, whose actual in utero heartbeat serves as the foundation for the aptly named "Ely's Heartbeat." For Mono, it all felt so right, so inevitable. Requiem For Hell is undeniably heavier and scarier than most of Mono's output to this point - hear the dizzying 18-minute title track for example - but it also carries some of their most sublime moments. This dichotomy is how one band's obsession with conflict has manifested itself into one of underground music's simultaneously quietest and loudest catalogs.;Track List:1. Death in Rebirth;2. Stellar;3. Requiem for Hell;4. Ely's Heartbeat;5. The Last Scene
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.