- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monster Magnet - Cobras & Fire [Mastermind Redux]
- Write a Review
- #K83358 000000000 K83358000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dave Wyndorf and his henchmen seemingly had the time of their lives when they completely rearranged ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dave Wyndorf and his henchmen seemingly had the time of their lives when they completely rearranged and boosted Last Patrol in 2014 and christened it Milking the Stars: A Re-imagining of Last Patrol! Now Monster Magnet go back even further to 2010 and their Mastermind album. Even if you know the album inside and out you won't be prepared in the slightest for the trip that is Cobras and Fire (The Mastermind Redux): just think of the beast Apocalypse Now turned into in it's Redux form. Familiar elements drift by and are swallowed whole by thundering psych orgies - Wyndorf often focuses on a singular song fragment and turns it into his ride to total Nirvana. Go look for your daily dose of average rock elsewhere: this is the mindfvck of the year!;Track List:1. She Digs That Hole 5:48;2. Watch Me Fade 3:06;3. Mastermind '69 6:28;4. Cobras and Fire (Hallucination Bomb) 9:17;5. Gods Punks and the Everlasting Twilight 6:58;6. The Titan 3:49;7. When the Planes Fall from the Sky (Sitar and Psych Version) 5:50;8. Ball of Confusion 7:23;9. Time Machine (Instrumental) 6:19;10. I Live Behind the Paradise Machine: Evil Joe Barresi's Magnetic Mash Vol. 1 8:54
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.