- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monster Truck - True Rockers
- Write a Review
- L41139 000000000 L41139000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited white colored vinyl LP pressing. Canadian outfit Monster Truck follows up the mighty Sittin' Heavy (2015) with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited white colored vinyl LP pressing. Canadian outfit Monster Truck follows up the mighty Sittin' Heavy (2015) with True Rockers. Produced by Dan Weller (SiKth, Young Guns, Enter Shikari), it's the sound of a band letting loose and having fun, personified in the title track opener which features a passionate speech about the virtues of rock by Mr "I Wanna Rock" himself, the one and only Dee Snider of Twisted Sister. Vocalist Jon Harvey affirms, "We want people to listen to it and have fun, have as much fun as possible." This is the essence that is pumping through True Rockers. Don't tell Monster Truck that rock is dead!;Special Attributes:WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.