- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moomin - A Minor Thought
- Write a Review
- #K78802 000000000 K78802000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Double LP version with printed inlays. The ocean - the infinitude, the beauty, the color, the sound - a truly seductive...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Double LP version with printed inlays. The ocean - the infinitude, the beauty, the color, the sound - a truly seductive place. With the sound of ocean waves, Smallville's beloved artist Moomin invites audiences to enter his second full-length album, A Minor Thought. A selection of wonderful house tracks that have made for some great moments at Panorama Bar, Robert Johnson, and, of course, the Golden Pudel, among many others. In addition to his fantastic collection of analog synths and drum machines, Moomin is always on the hunt for the most delicate samples. Following his big first album, The Story About You (SMALL 004CD, 2011), and a number of beautiful works on his own Closer imprint, Moomin returned in 2015 with a 12 on Smallville's Fuck Reality sub-label. Of course, Moomin was also part of the 2015 Smallville Ways: Ten Years compilation (SMALL 010CD), which he followed with his Aquarama 12 for the label. Now he appears with another string of beauty: A Minor Thought. Artwork by Smallville's one and only Stefan Marx. Mastered by Helmut Erler at Dubplates & Mastering.;Track List:1. 123;2. Alone;3. A Minor Thought;4. Time to Reflect;5. Woman to Woman;6. Morning Groove;7. Chemistry;8. Unshaped
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.