- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moose Blood - I'll Keep You In
- Write a Review
- #K61918 000000000 K61918000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing. Moose Blood aren't afraid to wear their hearts on their sleeves. Produced by Saosin guitarist B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing. Moose Blood aren't afraid to wear their hearts on their sleeves. Produced by Saosin guitarist Beau Burchell, I'll Keep You in Mind, from Time to Time is replete with heartfelt, yearning lyrics about life and love that exude vulnerability with a comforting warmth. The record moves through waves of emotion from the pensive opening ballad "Cherry" to the follow-up upbeat tempo of "Anyway," sailing through the mounting crescendos of "I Hope You're Missing Me" to the memorable, driving rhythm of "Swim Down." with each chorus and riff, I'll Keep You in Mind, from Time to Time draws listeners in with it's unrelenting honesty and intense passion. Hailing from Canterbury, England, Moose Blood was formed in 2012 by close friends Brewerton, Mark Osborne, Glenn Harvey and Kyle Todd. United by their passion for music and love for mid 90' s Emo, the band set out to create a sound that was distinctly their own.;Track List:1. Cherry;2. Anyway;3. I Hope You're Missing Me;4. Chin Up;5. Boston;6. Gum;7. Pups;8. Swim Down;9. Bukowski;10. Kelly Kapowski;11. I Hope You're Miserable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.