- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mophono - Lump Sum Slum Lord
- Write a Review
- #K80125 000000000 K80125000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch clear vinyl pressing. CB Records is proud to announce the 2016 single by Mophono, the second install...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch clear vinyl pressing. CB Records is proud to announce the 2016 single by Mophono, the second installment in the limited edition vinyl series based on the legendary San Francisco party Change The Beat. Founded in 2006 by Mophono, The Gaslamp Killer, Citizen Ten and Aspect McCarthy, CTB was known as the most forward thinking weekly showcase in the world, Hosting acts like Flying Lotus, DJ Shadow, Madlib, Slum Village, Edan, Mono/Poly and Eprom. Mophono's unparalleled sense of instrumental narrative makes it difficult to neatly categorize his genre-refracting productions. His emphasis on simplicity and effectiveness yields captivating results. Side-A crashes through the skull, with hysterical, psychedelic, and pensive swells. Larger than life breaks accompany a backbone of brooding synth bass. It's no wonder this song was Detroit beatmaker Tadd Mullinix AKA Dabrye's first choice to remix for the B-Side. Lauded as one of the world's best producers of instrumental hip-hop, we hear Dabrye juxtaposing the original with a mature and wholly engaging interpretation.;Track List:1. Lump Sum Slum Lord;2. Lump Sum Slum Lord (Dabrye Remix);Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.