- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death
- Write a Review
- #K89299 000000000 K89299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with LP sized booklet. Spectrum of Death was originally recorded in the l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with LP sized booklet. Spectrum of Death was originally recorded in the late 80's and produced by Eric Greif (Acrophet, Num Skull, Viogression), the 1990 released album by the Wisconsin thrashers offers a vicious and intense mix of early Slayer, Kreator, Dark Angel, and Destruction that has not lost any of it's violent impact. Morbid Saint originally formed on November 1st, 1984, shared stages with the likes of Death, Dark Angel, Acrophet, and many more. After a never fully realized second album, the band performed it's final show in 1993 and disbanded. Morbid Saint reformed in 2010 and the band has been ravaging stages worldwide since then. After a series of low-key reissues and shabby bootlegs, Spectrum of Death now has a proper release. LP booklet tells the full history of the band and includes rare visual material.;Track List:1. Lock Up Your Children;2. Burned at the Stake;3. Assassin;4. Damien;5. Crying for Death;6. Spectrum of Death;7. Scars;8. Beyond the Gates of Hell;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, EXTENDED EDITION, WITH BOOK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.