- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morcheeba - Big Calm
- Write a Review
- #K57131 000000000 K57131000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. 1998 sophomore album by the British trip hop outfit. The follow-up to their hit debut, Who Can You...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. 1998 sophomore album by the British trip hop outfit. The follow-up to their hit debut, Who Can You Trust, Big Calm Includes the singles 'Shoulder Holster', 'The Sea', 'Blindfold', 'Let Me See', 'Part Of The Process' and 'Summertime'. Morcheeba mixes influences from trip hop, rock, adult contemporary, folk-rock and downtempo. They have produced eight regular studio albums since 1995, two of which reached the UK Top Ten. Vocalist Skye Edwards left the band in 2003 before reconvening again as a trio in 2007. The band is best known as one of the pioneering trip hop bands but they have definitely expanded their musical horizons over the years.;Track List:1. The Sea;2. Shoulder Holster;3. Part of the Process;4. Blindfold;5. Let Me See;6. Bullet Proof;7. Over and Over;8. Friction;9. Diggin' in a Watery Grave;10. Fear and Love;11. Big Calm;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.