- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mordbrand - No Life
- Write a Review
- #K92456 000000000 K92456000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/09/2014;Notes:Limited ten inch vinyl pressing of this 2012 split EP. Mordbrand and Bombs of Hades are two of the most prominent Death...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/09/2014;Notes:Limited ten inch vinyl pressing of this 2012 split EP. Mordbrand and Bombs of Hades are two of the most prominent Death Metal units in the Swedish underground today. Both bands consist of veterans known from bands such as God Macabre, Abhoth, the Crown, the Law and Tribulation. Mordbrand serves the listener with thee original deadly tracks - mixing old school brutality, doom, d-beat madness and haunting melodic structures. Bombs of Hades delivers their usual skull crushing power with the original track "Burn" as well as a fantastic cover of the Motörhead classic "I'll be your sister".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.