- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgoth - Ungod
- Write a Review
- #K84949 000000000 K84949000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from Germany's most notorious death metal outfit, their first studio album after 19 years...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from Germany's most notorious death metal outfit, their first studio album after 19 years of silence! Ungod contains 11 tracks of dark and dismal death metal, combing the untamed ferocity of Morgoth's infamous EP's with the atmospheric density of the band's two legendary albums, Cursed and Odium. The album is the long-awaited follow-up to their 1996 album Feel Sorry For The Fanatic. Morgoth formed in Meschede. Originally the name Cadaverous Smell was used and the band played grind-core/noise style. In 1985 the band settled on the name Morgoth. The name was derived from the epithet of the original dark lord Melkor in J.R.R Tolkien's Middle-earth Legendarium.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.