- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morrissey - Years of Refusal
- Write a Review
- #K56336 000000000 K56336000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the 10th album from the iconic Indie legend. The former Smiths frontman teams up once ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the 10th album from the iconic Indie legend. The former Smiths frontman teams up once again with producer Jerry Finn (who passed away shortly after the album's completion), resulting in an album more urgent and intimate than the last. Raw and fresh, Years of Refusal has a spiky Punk-esque energy running through it, further illustrating Morrissey's formidable talent. Never one to stand still for too long, this album moves forward while embracing the past and still managing to sound like Morrissey.;Track List:1. Something Is Squeezing My Skull;2. Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed;3. Black Cloud;4. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris;5. All You Need Is Me;6. When Last I Spoke to Carol;7. That's How People Grow Up;8. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell;9. It's Not Your Birthday Anymore;10. You Were Good in Your Time;11. Sorry Doesn't Help;12. I'm Ok By Myself
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.