- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morrissey - Your Arsenal
- Write a Review
- #K62292 000000000 K62292000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing in gatefold sleeve. Digitally remastered edition of the former Smiths frontman's 1991...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing in gatefold sleeve. Digitally remastered edition of the former Smiths frontman's 1991 solo album This updated version replaces the original version of "Tomorrow" with the superior U, S mix. YOUR ARSENAL is very much a traditional two sided album, with five songs per side. Recorded after six months on the road with his new touring band, side one has a live urgency: The swagger of a gang with killer, muscular riffs and chops, enthralled to the grit of Rock 'n' Roll and, with legendary and hugely influential Spiders from Mars guitarist and arranger Mick Ronson at the helm in the producer's chair, Glam Rock. Ronson helped craft an album that was, all at once, sonically tough and tender.;Track List:1. You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side;2. Glamorous Glue;3. We'll Let You Know;4. The National Front Disco;5. Certain People I Know;6. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful;7. You're the One for Me Fatty;8. Seasick Yet Still Docked;9. I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday;10. Tomorrow (Us Mix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.