- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mos Def - The Ecstatic
- Write a Review
- #K55121 000000000 K55121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the fourth studio album from Mos Def (Yasiin Bey). The album was described as a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the fourth studio album from Mos Def (Yasiin Bey). The album was described as a conscious and alternative hip hop record with an eccentric, internationalist quality. A widespread critical success, The Ecstatic was viewed as a return to form for Mos Def and one of the year's best albums. Mos Def recorded The Ecstatic primarily at the Record Plant in Los Angeles. He worked with producers such as Preservation, Mr. Flash, Oh No, and Madlib, the latter two of whom reused instrumentals they had produced on Stones Throw Records. Singer Georgia Anne Muldrow, formerly of the record label, was one of the album's few guest vocalists, along with rappers Slick Rick and Talib Kweli. For it's front cover, a still from Charles Burnett's 1978 film Killer of Sheep was reproduced in red tint.;Track List:1. Supermagic;2. Twilight Speedball;3. Auditorium;4. Wahid;5. Priority;6. Quiet Dog;7. Life in Marvelous Times;8. The Embassy;9. No Hay Nada Mas;10. Pistola;11. Pretty Dancer;12. Workers Comp;13. Revelations;14. Roses;15. History;16. Casa Bey
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.